- Highly skilled at your craft but new to entrepreneurship?
- Looking for systems and solutions to bring efficiency and ease into your business – and make more money with fewer headaches?
- Growing rapidly and trying to keep up with the workflow without letting things fall through the cracks?
- Are you lacking a clear vision and strategy to arrive at your optimal business?
- Trying to hold onto your sanity, while also running a successful business?
If you answered yes to even one of these questions, small business coaching could help.
We specialize in supporting small business owners, and often soloprenuers, who are passionate about what they do but struggle to move their business forward systematically and effectively manage all the details it takes to run a business.
I act as an impartial adviser to business owners who need to get a little distance from the day to day, to move their business forward in a meaningful way.
I’m not an business expert; I’m a coach.
I have experience in a variety of industries, extensive training in how to help others be their best, a process oriented mind, a whole lot of resources and a passion to help others to find success
One of the things I learned while starting my own coaching practice is that I LOVE being an entrepreneur! I know from my colleagues that this is not a universal truth!
Using a coaching approach, we can support you to take things to the next level by supporting you to utilize and boost your strengths as a business owner, empower you to make hard decisions and simplify so you can do what you love and also run a successful business.
We do this by:
- Coaching you through a thorough needs assessment process to determine where you need support (i.e. back end system development, software selection, staff planning and training, day to day project support and coordination, business development coaching, marketing etc.)
- Creating a customized proposal and project plan for partnership based on your specific needs and goals. We’ll use this a tool to keep us moving forward and accountable on projects throughout our engagement
- Developing strategies and action plans to move projects forward (including referrals to other experts)
- Regular weekly or bi-monthly coaching sessions to plan, design and move forward on projects. Consistent communication and partnership makes things happen.
Examples of Projects We Can Help With:
- Developing a business vision, mission and goals in line with your values and needs
- Cloud-based Software Selection and Support i.e. Contact Management (CRM), Project Management, Scheduling, Document sharing, Accounting solutions, Time tracking, Email newsletters
- Organizational and calendaring systems (both online and hard copy)
- Strategic time management
- Streamlining communication with staff, clients and vendors
- Guidance with hiring processes and staff management
- Support, structure and accountability in moving stalled projects forward
Please contact us to discuss your needs. We are eager to help your business succeed and help you to do what you do best!